- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, minced
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 bundles thai noodles
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- Crushed peanuts
- Salt & pepper
- To make dressing, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and red pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, season shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare thai noodles according to package instructions. Assemble salad in a bowl, layering lettuce, noodles, shrimp, cherry tomatoes, and sweet peppers.
- Top with dressing and crushed peanuts.